Saturday, January 8, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 8

So many little things run through my head on a daily basis thinking of my daughter to be.  As I store away clothes that Cora has outgrown, I think of how cute Noelle will be when she's big enough to fit in them.  As I take pictures of Cora, I think of the pictures to come filled with sister hugs.  As I bathe Cora and dry her hair, I think of how I will fix Noelle's hair.  I never really thought about the similarities between awaiting the birth of one's biological children and the anticipation of the arrival of one's adopted children...What will she look like?...Will she be a night owl like her big sister?...How am I going to decorate her room?  I may not have the answers to these questions yet, but I know one thing for sure.  I will love this little girl.  She will be a gift from God just as Cora was to me and Jason.  

Lord, grant us patience as we await the miracle you have placed in our hearts.  Increase our faith as we depend on you to bring this to pass.  We thank You for loving us and adopting us into Your family, Father God. Amen.

Hebrews 11:1
 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Plus, my favorite bible verse. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete