Monday, January 3, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 3

Well, I haven't been this sick in a long time. So I am going to keep it short and simple today.

  For any adoption, you must complete what is called the home study. It is where a licensed social worker interviews you and your family to create an official report that states you are a candidate to adopt. It includes interviews, a visit to inspect your home, and tons and tons of paperwork. We are hoping to complete this by the end of the month or early February. I will probably talk about different aspects of the home study quite a bit during the next posts since that is where we are in the process. Also, I will try to explain things better as I go, I am just not feeling up to it today.
  For today's focus, we want to pray for the physical aspect of the home study. Since I am going to the doctor this afternoon, I will discuss with her about receiving our medical clearances. I also have an appointment tomorrow to get my HIV & TB test. (that is an awkward appointment to set up) Jessica goes to the doc tomorrow as well. So when we pray for the physical part of this process we want to pray for a healthy household. Covering every member and member-to-be and pray for our family to be blessed with good health for many years to come.



1 Samuel 25:6

6 Say to him: ‘Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!

God, we praise You for the life you have given us, and we thank You for the good health you have blessed our family with. We pray that You continually bless our family and keep us safe and healthy. We honor you in all that we do. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and your wonderful family! Praying for favor and direction. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for the Cardin family. Noelle is going to have an amazing future! Go Go Go! :)

    ReplyDelete