Thursday, January 20, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 20

The blog keeps statistics as to how many different people view the site, where they are located, and lots of other interesting things. I think it is cool to see where everyone comes from and at what time of day it gets the most traffic. Looking at the numbers, I am amazed at the amount of interest. Since we started '90 Days' we have had over 2,200 views and viewers from 10 different countries. Those number may not be that big in terms of websites but to me, that is awesome. To me, that is 2,200 friends. 2,200 times someone has thought about our family and Noelle. 2,200 times someone has said a prayer for us and what we are doing. I have to admit, I have been a little nervous about everything today. Not in our calling or our love for Noelle, but in things related to the adoption process. I have been searching for more info about our agency, the DRC, and stories from other families adopting from the DRC. I had to go back and look at my own writings, shake myself a little, and say "the Lord has got this". After that is when I checked the blog statistics. These numbers may not mean much to some but it means a lot to me. I hope this blog is an encouragement to all who read it as it is also is for me. So with all this I want to say, thank you. Thank you to all who read this, encourage us, and pray for us. You are a part of our journey as well and one day, when Noelle is older, she can look back at the blog, the comments, and the donations and know she has been loved and adopted by many.

Judges 18:5-6

 5 Then they said to him, “Please inquire of God to learn whether our journey will be successful.”
 6 The priest answered them, “Go in peace. Your journey has the LORD’s approval.” 

Dear Lord, thank You for the love and support our family receives on our journey. We know you will provide and however the path changes, that our results will be Noelle. We thank You for those who join us in different aspects of this adoption. You are our strength and we love You, Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment