Monday, February 14, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 45

**This will be our last '90 days' post for a little while. Jessica & I decided, because the process is so long we thought it would be best to break it up and take a hiatus. We will continue our '90 Day' prayer focus once we reach another major milestone in the process such as sending in our dossier or once we receive a referral or something along those lines. We will still be making posts regularly but not as part of the '90 Days for Noelle'. We actually will be starting something later this week that you can find out about on the blog, and if you would like to get involved with our adoption, we have some ways to do so. So stay tuned.**

Well, a while back I posted at how I have been amazed by the response we have received from our blog. I am still amazed! Since we began the prayer focus on New Years Day we have had over 4500 different visitors from at least 14 different countries (I can only view the top 10)! For my small mind, those are big numbers. I hope that our blog has been a blessing to you all and that you have learned a little about adoption. I hope that through our posts, that maybe you have looked at yourself and your walk with Christ a little differently. That maybe you see you are part of something bigger and that you become inspired to do something "extravagant" for God. (Thanks, Scott) But most of all, our purpose is for Noelle and we hope that you continue to keep her in your prayers everyday. Today is Valentine's Day. A day to express your love to each other. I have told Jessica I love her, and Cora that I love her, but I have not told Noelle yet so here goes.... Noelle, I love you very much. WE love you very much. I can't wait until the day I can hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you more than you will ever know. Happy Valentines Day, Noelle.

Lord, thank You for loving us like no other and thank You for giving us the ability to love others. We love you Father and we ask You to send our love to Noelle this Valentine's Day. You are love. We praise You for what You are doing in all of our lives. In Your name we pray. Amen.


1 Corinthians 13:13

 13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment