Monday, February 7, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 38

Well, I am exhausted tonight and don't really know why, but I know I need to get some sleep so I will be short. As I think about sleep, I think of Noelle in an orphanage. I wonder what the conditions are. I wonder how crowded it may be. I wonder what kind of "bed" she is in...Recently, I was doing some research on the DRC and found a picture online from Life magazine of some toddlers sleeping in a Congolese orphanage and I wanted to share it with you. I can imagine my Noelle laying there and it breaks my heart....    Goodnight, Noelle.


 

Proverbs 3:24 

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
   when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. 


God, as we lay down to sleep tonight, we pray for Noelle's rest. We ask that her sleep be sweet. That all the children in her orphanage rest with peace. You are peace and we love You, Father. In Your name we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment