Friday, February 4, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 35

We are making a big decision about our adoption agency right now. We know that God has his hand on us and that there are different paths that will ultimately bring Noelle home. We are trying to figure out which direction we should go. Please pray for our direction and that we correctly discern the information we receive. I want to post a verse from the song 'Lead Me' by Sanctus Real.

"So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I'm called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't You lead me?"

Psalm 25:4-5

 4 Show me your ways, LORD,
   teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
   for you are God my Savior,
   and my hope is in you all day long.


Heavenly Father, We know that You will guide us in the way you would have us to go. Speak to our spirits so that we may have peace in our hearts. We pray that we hear Your voice and only seek to please You. We love You in all that we do. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment