Sunday, February 6, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 37

Cora came home from school this week with a drawing she had made.  The picture consisted of five people so I asked her who they were.  I figured her daddy and I would be in it or maybe her nana as usual.  Cora started on the right naming her best friends, Jude and Lyla, then came to Lyla's baby brother, Blaine.  Next was Cora.  I asked who was on the left. Cora (with that duh look on her face) said "Noelle".  A lot of people ask me how Cora is handling the adoption.  Well...I would say just fine.  Noelle is already a part of our daily lives in prayer and conversation.  We think of her daily and ask God to keep her safe.  We anticipate her homecoming, longing to lavish her with hugs and kisses from mommy and daddy.  And I know that Cora looks forward to being the "big sister".

Psalm 86:4
4 Bring joy to your servant, Lord,
   for I put my trust in you. 

Lord, We trust you to bring Noelle home to us.  Grant us peace along the journey.  Help us to not grow weary, but to wait on You.  We love You and praise your name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment