Thursday, February 10, 2011

90 Days for Noelle - Day 41

On the phone with my mom tonight we were discussing my nephew's growth spurt and his soon need for a new car seat.  His current one had been Cora's and I was quick to offer another hand-me-down for Logan.  My mom chimed in saying, "it won't be long until you will need this little one back for Noelle".  The conversation continued with my mom and I talking about Noelle's name.  Mom had been telling a lady that she worked with named Noelle that her new granddaughter was going to have her name.  It felt so reassuring as my mom naturally spoke of her grandchild to be.  I have read endearing testimonies, but also horror stories of family reactions in various books and articles.  I am blessed to have the assurance that my little one will be loved and accepted in our family.

Colossians 2:2
2 I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ himself.

Lord, We thank You for your blessing of peace and assurance.  You were rejected so that we would be accepted.   We praise You for your unfailing love and mercy.  Knit us together in unity, Father.  We love You.

2 comments:

  1. She's already loved by your Friend Family, too, Jess! Love you, praying for you and for her. And I expect to be invited to her dedication service!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone loved and accept by any of our family will be loved and accepted into our family...

    ReplyDelete